Job Title: System Administrator
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Director
Rate of Pay: Exempt
Required Qualifications/Essential Duties
Certificates, License Registrations:
- 4-6 years work experience with network design, operation support, hands on completion and configurtation of servers, work stations, routers, hubs, switches, and cables in different LAN/WAN environments.
- Bachelor's Degree and ( B.A.) from and accredit four year college or University preffered in computer science, Information systems or in MIS/IT Professional certificates with education and work experience, of four plus years relevant MIS/IT experience in related fields.
- MCSE must be current 2003 or 2008 ( Microsoft Certified System Engineer) Required
- MCSE must be 2003 or 2008 ( Microsoft Certified System Engineer ) Required
- Comptia must have one of the following(A+, Network+, Security+) Required
- CCNA (Cisco Certified network Associated) Desirable
- CCNP ( Cisco Certified network Professional ) Desirable
- Familiar with MS SQL server 2000 or 2005
- Must pass Tachi Gaming Commission Background check and hold a Valid Gaming License during employment
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaberate environment
- Valid California Drivers License required
- Must be insurable through company
What To Expect Next:
Once you complete and send your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Applicants who meet the qualifications will be notified to schedule an interview.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)