Job Title: Building Maintenance II
Reports To: Building Maintenance Supervisor
FLSA Status: $11.50 per hr (Non-Exempt)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have knowledge of the use of all power tools.
- Must have prior experience in construction and local constructing codes.
- Must have prior experience in plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Engage in painting and performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishing of buildings.
- Perform skilled work in maintenance, repair, alteration, and minor construction of office buildings, offices, houses or other tribal facilities.
- Completion of job work orders involving numerous skilled building trades.
- Assist other departments as requested, including moving furniture and unloading and storing supplies.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Completes work in conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
- Using shop equipment and power tools.
- Interprets company policies and follows safety regulations.
- Repairs, replaces, and installs a wide range of electrical components in compliance with local codes.
- Repairs, replaces, and installs plumbing fixtures and apliances in compliance with local building codes.
- Minor residential housing repairs
- Assist with water and sewer line repairs
- Fencing and digging
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED; plus a minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid California Drivers License required.
- Must be insurable through the company's provider
What To Expect Next:
Once you complete and send your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Applicants who meet the qualifications will be notified to schedule an interview.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)